1. meat, poultry and ist products
2. milk and milk based products
3. fish, crabs or molluscs and products made of them
4. egg products
5. foods for infants or young children
6. ice cream and semi-finished ice cream products
7. baked goods with non- or partially-cooked or -heated fillings or toppings
8. gourmet salads, raw salads and potato salads, marinades, mayonnaise and other emulsified dressings, baker's yeast
In the food products listed above certain pathogens can multiply very easily. By eating food products which are contaminated with these micro organisms people can suffer from a serious foodborne infection and intoxication. In restaurants or public catering a large number of people can be concerned.
We can offer you instructions corresponding to your individual operations. A annual instruction of your staff is obligatory and has to be documented. After the training we will certify your employees the participation and fill out the red card.